Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blogger blog blog my dog.


I don't have a dog, but I like them. Not in my house necessarily but I like to visit them. For example sometimes I pick up my neighbors dog -George and take him for a walk. I've lived in Silverlake one year and one month and pretty much 2 out of 3 times I get a little lost. We live in the hills and I like to wander them -wandering with purpose, but I always get shot out by the lake. Maybe it has a magnetic force or something. Anyhoo, the truth is it's 6am and I remembered I left a rash blog here about picture uploading and I'm just replacing it. See Mom, sometimes I wake up early.

1 comment:

  1. Heidi..I love your blog and have been imbibing in it daily. You make me laugh and are a breath of fresh air as is your clothing line...I simply love them all. This yellow dress exudes sunshine and happiness and daffodils...very girly. I agree on the lakes...yes, they do have a magical force...I want to grab my canoe and paddle off every time I'm near one. Miss your laugh on Sundays..
    -Steph Hagy aka Gandalf :)

    ReplyDelete