Monday, March 24, 2008

National Geographic.


Did anyone see this month's cover of National Geographic? It might not surprise you, I'm a subscriber. Anyhoo, I found myself gazing and gazing at the cover entitled, "Africa's Ragged Edge", so much so that I had to have a moment with myself, talk myself down a bit if you will. Realizing that it probably will never be me swathed in white fabric pulling back on an Arabian horse with the dust flying through the frame (note: the fantasy is not that crazy, I could have been a missionary or something you know...) But this sometime charming tendency to digression is where my design process starts or ends, I'm not sure. There are so many lives and so many roles to play in this world and a lot of them are just captivating to me. So, I just wanted you all to know it may be another Moroccan Spring.
xoxo Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment