Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A new Gale.


We've just moved studios. I have 6 windows in my new space. I'm so happy. I'm so happy I could cry but that's not going to happen bc I'm too tired from moving and Feist is playing and she makes me feel feisty. This is our Gale dress from the Fall 08 collection. Note the phantom intern on the right hand side, he really dresses like that -no one believes me. The man taking all the fantasy out of the pic with his plaid man looks' my husband. Anyhoo, this dress is what my new studio makes me feel like; light and beautiful with maybe some wind picking up my hair. oxox

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! The dress... not the phantom. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your move Heidi. The dress is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is really awesome.My suggestion would be to put in more closed ended questions in the
    article to make this more interactive.
    ..................
    James Chapel
    cheap designer jeans

    ReplyDelete