Thursday, October 9, 2008

200 Dollar Sale.


Well, I just left my side of the studio to take stock of the other side of the studio and realized the racks are full. Here's the deal, I've recently cleaned out my closet and put a rolling rack of my "sentimental" type garments in my studio at home -now I've got tons of closet space, bam! As we are getting more dresses in tomorrow (and I don't want to have to give up my home rack and return it to the studio!) I'm creating the 200 dollar sale. So check out the sale, Hilary is putting it together now...

4 comments:

  1. what do you do with all your cleaned out clothes? Perhaps send them to a loyal blog reader?!? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have! Set them on my neighbor's front porch, she gave us a fashion show as we cleaned out the garage. So much for never seeing them again!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look so much. Gorgeous! The only problem (for me) is I feel like the skirt might be too long on me. I'm 5'4" and since this model is probably 5'9", I'm wondering if it would work. What do you think? Such a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lil Bee,
    You are a woman of 5'4", articulate and smart. You need to add hemming your clothes to your repertoire!
    xoox Heidi

    I would tailor anything you spent real money on. Should cost the same as a latte.

    ReplyDelete