Monday, December 15, 2008

International Shipping.


Sometimes, if I'm binging too hard on my blackberry, my husband says (bc evidently it's something I've claimed) "You blowing up on facebook right now?" I usually answer yes. But where we are really blowing up right now is London. So, I'd like to say if there is anyone out there who has a need for international shipping, email us at sales@heidimerrick.com and Hilary will kindly take care of you. oxoxox
And if you have any leads, as to why we are blowing up in the UK, email or call us... and we'll chat you up.

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure it's because I was traipsing around Cambridge in the green Terry. It's really the most logical explanation, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I didn't think about that! You are absolutely right! All great fashion trends can be traced back to the intellectuals of that country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was recently introduced to your designs and absolutely LOVE them! I bought your daisy skirt and can't wait to wear it to a holiday part next week. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My theory is that the Judy looks absolutely smashing with an Orla Kiely tote and some fab riding boots...

    ReplyDelete