Thursday, February 19, 2009

Watch us on the news!


Tomorrow, (Friday) on KTLA's Morning show you can see the beginnings of the Oscar dress I'm making for Jessica Holmes -the beautiful and charming blond who's working the red carpet for the channel. It's sort of a goal of mine never to be photographed with supermodels (because I look dwarfish) or TV personalities (because I become a giant). Needless to say, I'll be the giant tomorrow but hopefully not too crazy a one. Fingers crossed! But we are hand stitching on details now and the dress won't be revealed until the Oscar pre-show, which now I suggest you watch on KTLA because they'll show me trying to make the dress in time. If I do make the dress in time...
P.S. It will be on in the 9 o'clock hour!

1 comment:

  1. Heidi, I thought you looked beautiful on TV! You did a great job with the dress and I can't wait to see Jessica on the red carpet interviewing celebrities in it. Can't wait to see who comments on it:)

    ReplyDelete