Friday, May 21, 2010

Tag


We are changing our original hang tags. They were charming when first penned in my West Hollywood bungalow but now they don't apply. Here's how they read:
You have a Heidi Merrick Dress. It is not perfect. Chances are it was made right in our studio. Much like a couture house. Only we are not a couture house. We are just a house.
We still make a good amount of garments in our downtown studio, but it's not just me and an assistant in my house nor am I exclusively a line of dresses. So, if you know anything about our collection and have an idea for our tags -I welcome it. If we use your wording I will reward you with a dress, or tank or whatever it is from the collection you really want.
Email us at info@heidimerrick.com

2 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty good stakes; I'll play. How about something like, You have a Heidi Merrick...because you get it.
    or You have a Heidi Merrick; live beautifully.

    I may be back if anything else comes to mind.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How 'bout this?

    Creativity runs strong in my bloodline. Dad builds surfboards. Mom sews. Brother writes. Me? I design and make clothes. And now you hold in your hand a piece from my line. Clothing line, that is. Welcome to the family.
    -HM

    ReplyDelete