Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Seven Years!


Today is our seven year wedding anniversary! It seems like yesterday. Wanted to post a picture of us in wedding garb since my wedding dress is the first dress I'd ever made but am too crazy to search for photos! Here we are, I don't know how long ago but I know it was 1 week before I got pregnant with Hiver. Maybe you can see her here too as the glimmer in our eyes.
p.s. Terrible picture of me but great of JJ. I think it captures his sweet and goofy heart.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Deary! And is that the "Baroness" I spy on you? My husband LOVES that skirt---it's no wonder Hiver was quick to follow...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about?? You look stunning here!! Happy Belated Anniversary to you and Johnny!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete