Thursday, November 15, 2007

Let's get personal.


Here's the deal. If you are my friend and want something from my collection and you are hoping when they come out there will be one left for you- well that's the problem right now. If you consider yourself a regular customer of mine -say there is a dress named after you or you happen to own some first seasons, I want to encourage you to write a personal order. What does that mean? It means you request a lookbook, and I send you one. You look through said book and you decide you want one. Then you let me know and we right it down and I make it for you in your size. Okay. So, here is a little pic of the Janie in our spring. It also comes in camel and mushroom. xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. kate here.... any kates left? or do i have to wait for the daisy....
    xoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxo
    ps heidi rides big waves on a stand up paddle board...

    ReplyDelete