Monday, November 12, 2007

Seeing is believing.


Yesterday I went shopping in Santa Barbara with my mom -a very rare occurrence. And just as we were leaving the Nordstrom's 1/2 yearly sale, something magic happened! I had my first someone-wearing-my-design siting! I'd love to say that I didn't get teary eyed and grip my mom's arm, but that would be untrue. I was less than cavalier, but it was very special to me and I'm very glad my mom was there to see it. (I must admit I have a sneaking suspicion she worked at Wendy Foster.) Even so, I finally saw it and the moment happened.

5 comments:

  1. I was so proud to share that moment with you !!! Could not hold you tight enough !!!! Much Love, Mom ooxoxoxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL....the story made me well up a little too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so the Lord...in sb with your mom...love it so much

    ReplyDelete