Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Television.


Everyone knows I don't have TV, why would I? I've got the restraint of a 4 year old. I had TV for 5 months in the beginning of our marriage. My favorite show was "Kept" with Jerry Hall, you know it? "My kept man..." Whatever, that's why I don't have TV. But I have the world wide internet (obviously I'm blogging). Anyhoo, the www provides me with abc.com, and since my sister-in-law told me about it, I've become a bit of an abc.com binger. Which is how I started with Dancing With the Stars, I love it. I'm really into blond showbiz brother and sis on the show -they can really dance, and they're my friends on myspace. All that is to say here's a picture of tonight's winner Kristi Yamaguchi in my Cleo dress in a shoot for this weeks OK! magazine!

1 comment:

  1. Hello - this is unrelated to your post, but I just wanted to say that I have been a fan for over a year now and was so happy to see you in Domino! I am saving up for my wedding, but have decided that one of my splurges will be something from your beautiful collection (either the egan or the traveling dress). I say your myspace page and wanted to say how encouraging it is to see someone of faith in the fashion industry here in LA - your blog is a delight and I am glad that you really keep it real. much love!

    ReplyDelete