Monday, August 25, 2008

Six Dresses...


Saturday night we attended an uber swanky party. It was the eve of our shoot but my darling assistant Hilary convinced me to rally with tales of staircases costing more than a college tuition. The party was swish -and the most shocking thing was that we spotted six Heidi Merrick dresses! Granted two were occupied by me and Buddy. I wore the Gale in a Kelly green (my new staple) and Jenny Murray Hooks (Buddy) was in the green and white Egan. Also worn was a yellow Mrs. Hooks, a blood orange Turya, an Amalfie Cleopatra and the Heather in black moire... Honestly, it's been a long week prepping for our shoot, but if I had any emo left in me I would cry. Luckily, Hilary was there with fresh eyes and crazy enthusiasm to remind us just how cool showing up can be... xoxo

1 comment: