Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring dressing.


Transitioning seasons isn't easy. I guess it's true, Spring comes in like a lion... I tried to find a black cotton blazer I know I have somewhere in my closet and it just didn't exist. Instead I've black moire lined in charmeuse, black wools and black poplins, and even black fur. (As seen in this charming pic from last week in nyc. Note: I've one pose and I'm not embarrassed.) Today, it's 90 degrees in downtown LA and I still have on black pants -(from fall need to perfect fits so it is considered work).

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pose Heidi! And do I see you holding an "Ugly Doll" keychain in your right hand? If I'm correct, that one's called "Ice Bat". I should know...my 5YO son has about eight of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Ice Bat, I found it in my pocket! My nephew left him in my pocket... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention (since you're wearing black), that I just picked up your Baroness skirt and it is AMAZING! I was in Boston a few days ago for an art show and received so many compliments on it! It is truly a beautiful skirt and expertly constructed. Thank you again for making such lovely clothes...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNEW it! Ugly Dolls are so darn cute; all the kids love 'em!

    ReplyDelete