Thursday, April 23, 2009

We don't mess around.


We actually work most days... Yesterday we really worked. Today, Hilary is reading blog comments out loud and we're teasing Meghann about her virtual fame... But yesterday we shot the Blixen in our African paisley (shown here), hired a high school intern (fun), and basically stayed in communication til midnight until we finished the day's shenanigans. What I want to know from you, reader, is can we get some strange ecstatic comments on our home blog? Beautiful! Fantastic... Feminine, mmm. Stuff like that. We love to give Hilary fodder.

6 comments:

  1. hehe, I was going to comment on this before I saw your request for comments but here goes...

    that print is FANTASTIC. and that belt.... wow! ooo la la!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, Love, LOVE this dress. and belt. i want pillows in this fabric. and the dress. then i could sit on the pillows. and look lovey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking that particular look is very feminine yet edge-y...kind of FEMINEDGE. Yeah--that's the word...FEMINEDGE

    I will tell you though that I tried that belt on with your writing dress and it is totally FIERCE. The leather roughs things up---just a bit. I totally had this "tough chic" vibe goin' on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress so much I purchased it BUT in a differant fabric and I have pillows in that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, that's not anonymous, it's obviously you! Pillow bragger! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. heidi, your clothes are truly truly lovely. look so easy yet so beautiful not too plain and not too crazy.. everytime i come here i fight the urge to buy everything!

    ReplyDelete