Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Amy, one of a kind.






My dear friend Amy Kim dropped by the studio today, she has a book signing party or something tonight for Kelly Wearstler's new book and we couldn't help but snatch some pics of her trying on some outfit choices. She's so cute! She's also a designer, spaces, clothes -everything, so I love to run stuff by her! Sometimes, I make one of a kinds for me and my friends in fabrics I think are charming but not conventional... Here she is in just those pieces. Since I'm 8 months pregnant I can't wear these holiday dresses so I made Amy our temporary model so we can offer them to you! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh do I wish I could wear those booties! Sadly, however, I look honkin' ridiculous in them...

    Yet, my psychological salve is this: BLACK Pollock dress; BLACK Gaming Tank, and THE Railway skirt from your sample sale. Say a prayer that I fit in the Railway. It's gonna be close, but for THAT price, I'll make the piece work...:)

    P.S. You do realize you need to write a book about "organic luxe" fashion, right? After all, your clothes are just too gorgeous not to publish on paper (ok, so there's a bit of a rub with using trees for paper). BUT, I would totally buy it, everyone on the East Coast would envy me, AND I wouldn't need Birkenstocks as proof of being "green". Just food for thought, Mommy.

    ReplyDelete