Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Costume International!



Did anyone see Marc Jacob's invitations to his annual costume ball???? If you happened to not receive an invite I'll just tell you the theme is Arabian Nights!!?!? Now, let's not kid ourselves -I'm not so insider -I just read Vogue! But Arabian Nights! Coincidence? I'm not sure. Since my annual Costume ball is October 1st, I think the theme may now come off as past season but I'll give it to him, my theme was more Rock the Casbah and the Bedouins Can Dance... And isn't that fashion, everyone kind of dances around the same tree until some gets killed by a coconut and then we move on? I'm just wondering, this is just off the top of my head, but will he soon be having Turkey Curry Holiday Sing A-Longs?
xoox

2 comments:

  1. marc jacobs is totally copying you! haha. as much as i love him, we should move you on up to LV. heck, while we're at it, lets add heidi by heidi merrick. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolie, your climbing my ladder, I was thinking the same thing!

    ReplyDelete