Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday Hues.


Oh, the holiday season (I'm actually in the world where we still say Christmas, I'll restart).... Oh the Christmas season.... A time for reflection, a time with family and friends, a time to buy stuff for people, a time to ask your mom to buy stuff for you. A time when you think, I'm too old to be asking for things bc all I really want is that lawn put in and maybe the tiles redone in the bathroom, a little choppy choppy of the bum section if you follow me. But I digress, what I really want to say is how thankful I am for all God's given me. Especially this business of dresses, I'm really happy, really, really happy. So, I thought I'd take the next couple of blogs to share in some happy fashion moments. Please enjoy the following guest blogs. P.S. This pic doesn't necessarily have to do with this current blog, but it is green and that stands for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment