Saturday, December 1, 2007

Family matters.


Well, I'm looking a little rough (to borrow a word from my sister in law -Courtney) in this shot, but I can get over my personal issues to show you how sweet we are as a family. It's a very personal moment in a very public event, but this is my mom, my dad and me at the opening of the the new Channel Islands and Burton store on Melrose. It was a very big party but I didn't stay for the shenanigans, just my dads interviews et al. But the store is amazing, the boards look beautiful and it was a good representation of the world my folks created -the little surf shop I grew up in. I am very proud of them.

p.s. Dear man who took this photo and published it in Transworld, you said it was for your Christmas cards. Was that your Christmas card?

1 comment:

  1. you DO have an adorable family and should be very proud. See you at the retreat??

    ReplyDelete