Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Counting Stars


Time flies. Lame phrase, daunting reality. Seasons sneak up like nothin'. Truth is we work really hard here and it seems like we never make enough dresses -there are always dresses to be made! It freaks me out that we sell out before the season has even arrived! Something sad about a collection leaving... I like to deal with it by looking forward. This dress is from our Holiday 08' collection comes out October-Noveberish and there's something comforting about a collection coming. Which makes me think a good collection is timeless and yet amazingly sentimental. Here's an example things that I find so:
Plaids
Cast iron skillets
Hints of yellow
Old friends with a post modern way of thinking
Folks with a modern way of thinking
Shooting stars
Birthday songs
Crinkle chiffon
and the scent of night-blooming jasmine.
xoxo Heidi

P.S. I saw 12 stars in Silverlake tonight, and one was shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment