Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wearing today: day 4.


Um, okay. Because I've committed, i will admit I'm wearing the same bathing suit bottoms I wore yesterday. We're at home today, been out of town a lot, so we're into relaxing. But I do want to say, post my post yesterday I put on a gorgeous little caftan I got from Wendy Foster Home (my mom bought it for me on Mother's Day -it's so wrong, I know) - just so that you know I'm not a full-weekend-bathing-suit-bottoms-only person. I'm also wearing them with a heather grey t-shirt with some weird Giant graphic. I love Shepard Fairey. Who has a name like that? Actually, when I first looked at the view from our new studio space, it had two stand up qualities that confirmed it was for me; an "OBEY" tag, and a "Jesus Saves" sign. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Great bottom...is it yours ??
    oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that you bought your Mom a fabulous lunch, after" Antiquing "for HOURS...so the caftan should be guilt free !
    xooxoxoyja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi-greetings from Chicago, love your dresses. I saw the black bianca and since that is the closest thing I will ever get to the Jenny (bring it back!!) its a classic & I missed it (size 10 or 12 will do thank you!) do you have a 10 somewhere in your new studio?
    cant wait to see the final resort collection. Nice trucks.

    elaine sauer

    ReplyDelete