Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 5 staying alive.


Blogging has really held me accountable. This a.m. when I was laying in bed I thought about a certain designer down the hall who's always wearing yoga clothes (and looks amazing in them - I think she works out) so I said to myself, "I'm going to wear yoga clothes to the studio today, why wouldn't I? Maybe I'd do some sort of workout.." Then I remembered the blog and no way am I blogging about some mangey yoga clothes. So, I'm wearing an old favorite -the Judy and the sample of it to boot. Which I made just to fit me, which is a nice way of saying I've been sucking in my stomach all day.

3 comments:

  1. hi heidi--sorry if this has been asked/answered. in the May Domino article, you're wearing some amazing boots in the picture where you're sitting on the cooler. can you tell me where you got them or any details about them? thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so...HM Jenny dress made it up to Banff Alberta...add that to the list:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what you were using the word 'mangey' for..

    ReplyDelete