Friday, July 18, 2008

Mind control.


"Remember the first time you heard yourself on an answering machine, or saw yourself on video? That shocking realization that you might be missing some chromosomes? Yep that's you..." This is what my friend Justin said to me to help me get over the sudden dizziness and hives that comes when you see a pic of yourself that's about to be printed. I'm just putting this pic here up bc I like it and maybe it helps me deal with the missing chromosome syndrome that my psyche's been developing...
There's an article in the LA Times this Sunday in the image section... You can see it online at this address.
www.latimes.com/features/lifestyle/la-ig-styleprofile20-2008jul20,0,2901037.story

3 comments:

  1. Read the LA Times piece...Everyone is super thrilled for you, Heidi!

    Put on love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. heidi!

    i didn't know you had a little blog. oh my, now you're going to be eternally bookmarked by me. muahaha!

    oh and (duh) congratulations on the LA times!!

    love,
    zinzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on all the success heidi :)

    ReplyDelete