Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dear Katee Sackhoff,


Hi Katee,
You probably don't know me. (I say probably bc maybe you happened to see me in the LA times the same week Boomer was in -the article did note I was a BSG fan)??? Anyhoo, I'm familiar with you, as Starbuck, and I thought it'd be worth mentioning... I'm a designer and your an actress, so it seems like a great opportunity for friendship.
Things we have in common:
You work a lot -I work a lot.
You work in Canada -I sell to stores (or store) in Canada.
You're finished with Battlestar, I just finished Fall 09.
You kick butt, and well you get it.
But if you'd like to contact me, email me! Maybe you could wear some of my dresses around, or you could come over for a bbq, or we could go surfing or dirt biking sometime. Let me know!
xoxo Heidi

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! I love your work! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete