Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hatton Pant.


I'm wearing the Hatton pant today -hooray you say. I want to pass on some details to my customers so you can shop with knowledge. Linen has a gradual stretch. It's slow coming but it does not recover. Only after washing. I'm saying this because unless you want a dumpy bum you should buy them so they're very fitted in this area. I've sized them appropriately. When you try on a 4 and you are indeed a 4 it should be tight in you bum and thighs. When you move and stretch through out the day you'll end up looking good. Not dumpy. Not that I'm not down with dumpy pants. They're cool, especially if you're Euro.

3 comments:

  1. I am so LOOOOOVING the entire ensemble----stretched linen or not, the colors are just gorgeous! AND it's the only thing that makes me happy since the french blue Pollock dress is sold out in my size...;) So, when can we buy Hatton? Because you know I gotta have 'em...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hatton Pant is now available on the website. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pants!

    I wish I read this information before buying a different pair of linen pants, I would have bought 2 sizes smaller, and my ego would have been happier.

    ReplyDelete