Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Made in the USA


Someone emailed asking if our collection was made in the USA. Of course it is! Have I not made myself clear? Do you know anything about me? How could I be who I am while making things over-seas? Though I love the term "over seas", romantic -I hate the idea in terms of production. I believe in this country! It's given me and my family great opportunity. I love working with people, I love working with hard working people. So yes, everything is made in the USA! Not just that, but made in LOS ANGELES and not just that, but made within walking distance of my studio! What part of, hands on - a wee bit of a control freak-make my own patterns-love certain stitches - didn't I communicate?

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!! :) Loving this post ... and makes me love your line even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to see more American made clothing.

    christopher keene
    www.keeneusagoods.com

    ReplyDelete